Monday, November 2, 2009

Week eight

Well, I have to say that I have not been very successful this week in terms of my personal change project. Stress and the large amount of work I have are definitely to blame for this. I have been spending so much time and energy completing all of my school work that it has been hard to really concentrate on not complaining, especially about all of the work I have! I did think about it a little bit and tried to remember how much I hated being bored over the summer with basically nothing to do, so in some ways I do appreciate being busy. I think I will have to keep trying at this over the next few weeks because it doesn't seem like the semester is going to get any easier. It will probably be most beneficial for me when I'm stressed to not complain, because it will keep me positive which will probably help me get my work done more easily! Alright, I'm going to go do some work now and not complain about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment