Monday, November 16, 2009

Week ten

I was really looking forward to trying my new method of "stepping out of the room" when I felt stressed, but I haven't really needed to try it yet! Last week I did become slightly overwhelmed one day but a simple mantra of "stay positive, stay focused" helped me to get through that quickly without complaining. I also had to get work done this weekend which was easier than the previous weekend when I did a lot of complaining about the work I had to do. This weekend I just told myself from the beginning that I had to get it done, so I should just do it instead of talk about it. Well, it worked and I was able to be very productive. So, as a whole, I did a really great job of staying positive and keeping the complaining to a minimum this past week. I do have a good chunk of work to do before Thanksgiving but I'm actually feeling very good about it right now. I feel like I'm in a good mindset for the week to be able to just get it done without a lot of struggle. Let's hope this positive attitude keeps up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment