Monday, November 9, 2009

Week nine

I believe that I have continued to make some small progress over the past week. It has still been difficult for me to remember to mark everything down to really keep track (especially as I've gotten busier), but there are specific times that I remember stopping myself from complaining (at least once a day probably). Also, there have been at least two times where I've been able to make a comment to someone else to hopefully allow them to look at their seemingly bad situation from a different perspective. I was thinking today about how difficult it has been to stay out of the social complaining going on about school, because it is so much easier to fall into that conversation to connect with my peers. I am going to continue to be conscious about it so that I can try my best to either change the subject or shed positive light on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment